Lectures offered by M. Dionysius Rogers
- Biography: M. Dionysius Rogers joined OTO in 1992, and has served the organization in local, national and international offices. Currently a member of Aum. Ha. Lodge and Ouarda Chapter, he is a Certified Initiator Trainer in MMM, and an active EGC Bishop providing training to clergy and instruction to laity. He is a scholar of religion who has made presentations on esoteric and occult topics at academic conferences in Europe and the USA regularly since 2004, and he is a charter member of Academia Ordo Templi Orientis. He has also been a presenter at every NOTOCON since its inauguration in 1995.
- Body: Aum. Ha. Lodge
- State: IL
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thelema and Islam
- The Crowley Codes: How to Read 666
- Bible Study for Thelemites
- Essential Dimensions of Eucharistic Magick.
- The Work and Legacy of Anna Kingsford, Dame Knight of the Eagle
- Aleister Crowley the Neoplatonist: Augoeides, Astral Bodies, and Frenzies
- Travel Availability/Needs: Request that travel expenses be covered; willing to stay with local members.
- More information: T Polyphilus: Vigorous Food & Divine Madness
Synopsis: The basics of targeted fundraising. Includes plenty of accessible techniques to develop a clear and goal-based fund raising program. 2 hrs.
O.T.O. – The Millennial Generation
Synopsis: Discussion class regarding how generate interest in O.T.O. in the Millennials (Generation Y). This group often identifies themselves as having no religious affiliation, is very progressive, loves their gadgets, expects regular/often feedback and praise, and often hops from org to org. They are mission driven and socially aware. How do we attract them? 1.5 hrs.
The Work and Legacy of Anna Kingsford, Dame Knight of the Eagle
Aleister Crowley the Neoplatonist: Augoeides, Astral Bodies, and Frenzies