Sol in Virgo, Anno V:i
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Greeting and Health:
There have been many new developments at the Education Committee lately. Firstly, in April 2015 e.v., the position of Secretary of the U.S.G.L. Education Committee was transferred from Sister Kayla Block to Frater IAO131.
As of the Executive meeting on 14 August 2015 e.v., the following materials are now approved for the Education Committee:
- New class on “Exegesis in Theory and Practice”
- New class on the Star Ruby
- New class on the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram (LRH)
- 1-page public information sheet on the Man of Earth degrees (non-tyled)
In addition, the following proposals were approved:
- The Executive Council voted to allow the Education Committee to develop material on EGC subjects to the Executive Council approval of each document.
- The Executive Council voted to allow the Education Committee to develop materials as resources for local body officers for use to track income/expense/dues/membership/initiation subject to Executive Council approval of each document.
The aforementioned course materials are available to Bodymasters and Camp-in-Formation organizers by e-mailing email@example.com … We are always open to submissions of proposals for new class modules as well!
Love is the law, love under will.
U.S.G.L. Education Committee Secretary